Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CARBON BONNETS AND AERO PARTS FROM CARBON TEKNICS
Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 am by samurex31

» WTS - Ultra Gauge EM ver 1.2 (New)
Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm by Raiijin

» RainAway Nano-tech Glass Coating Treatment
Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:22 am by GT35R

» Honto Racing - A chance to win an IPAD2 when you purchase LUKAS, FINEVu or MIR Blackbox!
Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm by hontoracing

» Online dating for business women. Dating mabie.
Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 pm by Guest

» Dating nancy. Ovation dating guitar.
Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:09 pm by Guest

» Newbie in the forum
Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm by Guest

» Auto Tran's Problems?
Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm by win

» Name for Sg Bravo Forum
Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm by chinalim

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Singapore Bravo Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



New Fiat Bravo coming...

Go down

New Fiat Bravo coming...

Post  TypeR on Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 pm

hi all,
just booked my 1st conti and turbo car...Bravo 185hp.

need the following advises:
1. 16' or 17' fiat rims: how much difference in handling and FC?
2. Ron95 possible?

Any problems encountered with the Bravo so far?

thanks... Smile
avatar
TypeR

Number of posts : 31
Age : 45
Location : Bukit Panjang or Hougang
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
woo:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Fiat Bravo coming...

Post  Anders on Tue May 20, 2008 11:31 pm

TypeR wrote:hi all,
just booked my 1st conti and turbo car...Bravo 185hp.

need the following advises:
1. 16' or 17' fiat rims: how much difference in handling and FC?
2. Ron95 possible?

Any problems encountered with the Bravo so far?

thanks... Smile

Hi Bro TypeR, did you join the wrong forum??? ur nick is type R leh. haha Joking. Welcome to the fiat bravo club. So far u can read thru and see the prob posted by the bros here. Iwould say these r the ones that needs to take note. Other than that its a good car to drive around with, esp urs is 185. Welcome welcome. As for Fc it really depends on your drivinf habit. Not much diff i would say for a 16 n 17 but looks will be diff as the stock gap is quite big.
avatar
Anders

Number of posts : 79
Age : 42
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Fiat Bravo coming...

Post  namron on Wed May 21, 2008 12:28 am

Hi Bro Type R,

Welcome to the Bravo Family...

Yes, there's a big problem for Bravo....














Problem is....It'll make you drive faster...and harder... the harder you rev, the more enjoyable you get... Smile
Enjoy ur ride Twisted Evil

namron

Number of posts : 56
Age : 40
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Fiat Bravo coming...

Post  TypeR on Wed May 21, 2008 8:23 am

namron wrote:Hi Bro Type R,

Welcome to the Bravo Family...

Yes, there's a big problem for Bravo....
Problem is....It'll make you drive faster...and harder... the harder you rev, the more enjoyable you get... Smile
Enjoy ur ride Twisted Evil

bro, u almost scared me! Laughing
i gotta stay with this car for at least 5 years ley... Laughing

so...is ron95 ok for bravo 185?
avatar
TypeR

Number of posts : 31
Age : 45
Location : Bukit Panjang or Hougang
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
woo:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Fiat Bravo coming...

Post  chinalim on Fri May 23, 2008 3:31 pm

TypeR wrote:
namron wrote:Hi Bro Type R,

Welcome to the Bravo Family...

Yes, there's a big problem for Bravo....
Problem is....It'll make you drive faster...and harder... the harder you rev, the more enjoyable you get... Smile
Enjoy ur ride Twisted Evil

bro, u almost scared me! Laughing
i gotta stay with this car for at least 5 years ley... Laughing

so...is ron95 ok for bravo 185?

honestly, ron95 is abit of savings for each top up... but i'm using v power & i'm making 700km every top up 58L. can't do it on ron95... also find engine sounds rougher leh.

this week i'm doing 13.8km/L... barely reach 4th bar & i'm now doing 370km liao... somemore my avg speed is 60km/h ",

like Anders said, it depends on your driving habit.

17" rims is swee but changing tyres in future maybe very costlier than 16" tyres. request for Pirelli P6 tyres if possible. i'm using the 16" ones & it's actually very solid for cornering & wet roads.

welcome onboard!
avatar
chinalim

Number of posts : 155
Age : 46
Location : yishun, thomson
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
woo:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Fiat Bravo coming...

Post  TypeR on Fri May 23, 2008 10:28 pm

chinalim wrote:
honestly, ron95 is abit of savings for each top up... but i'm using v power & i'm making 700km every top up 58L. can't do it on ron95... also find engine sounds rougher leh.

this week i'm doing 13.8km/L... barely reach 4th bar & i'm now doing 370km liao... somemore my avg speed is 60km/h ",

like Anders said, it depends on your driving habit.

17" rims is swee but changing tyres in future maybe very costlier than 16" tyres. request for Pirelli P6 tyres if possible. i'm using the 16" ones & it's actually very solid for cornering & wet roads.

welcome onboard!

700km for every topup??? woah! cheers how many litres did u pump in? fuel tank is listed as 58L only.
personally, any fc>10km/l i'm very happy liao. tongue

i've a soft spot for big rims, so definately 17"rims for me. Wink
tts giving goodyear F1 tires, which i find not bad, although thailand made. Laughing
avatar
TypeR

Number of posts : 31
Age : 45
Location : Bukit Panjang or Hougang
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
woo:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Fiat Bravo coming...

Post  edanz on Thu May 29, 2008 11:23 pm

TypeR wrote:
chinalim wrote:
honestly, ron95 is abit of savings for each top up... but i'm using v power & i'm making 700km every top up 58L. can't do it on ron95... also find engine sounds rougher leh.

this week i'm doing 13.8km/L... barely reach 4th bar & i'm now doing 370km liao... somemore my avg speed is 60km/h ",

like Anders said, it depends on your driving habit.

17" rims is swee but changing tyres in future maybe very costlier than 16" tyres. request for Pirelli P6 tyres if possible. i'm using the 16" ones & it's actually very solid for cornering & wet roads.

welcome onboard!

700km for every topup??? woah! cheers how many litres did u pump in? fuel tank is listed as 58L only.
personally, any fc>10km/l i'm very happy liao. tongue

i've a soft spot for big rims, so definately 17"rims for me. Wink
tts giving goodyear F1 tires, which i find not bad, although thailand made. Laughing


Bro Type R,

My ride comes with continental Tyres and i think out batch are the newer ones with 2 little ambience lights near the map lights.

edanz

Number of posts : 27
Age : 36
Location : Singapore
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Character sheet
woo:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Fiat Bravo coming...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum